Thanks for booking!
Please arrive at the time of your appointment. Please DO NOT arrive more than 10 minutes early. Thank you!
We are located in an office building on the second level. The building is locked during evenings and weekends. Please text, (720)810-1805 when you arrive and I will come down and open the door for you.
Wild Child Tattoo
7050 W 120th Ave Suite 206,
Broomfield, CO 80021
Cash is preferred. Holly has a 2 hour minimum for each session.
Venmo, PayPal, or Cash app are all accepted but must be sent as friends and family (not as goods/services) if you choose to send it as goods and services you will be charged an additional fee to cover the percentage that these services remove from the original total.
It is industry standard to tip your artist 15% to 20% of the total tattoo amount.
1. At Wild Child Tattoo we service a predominantly female client base, occasionally we have tattoo placements that can require our clients to be a bit more exposed then they normally would be. Because we want all of our clients to feel comfortable during their sessions I ask that you notify me if you would like to bring one person with you to your tattoo appointment. Keep in mind that this may effect availability for booking. With out notifying your artist your guest may not be able to join. Thank you for your understanding.
Email me at HollyHuntty@gmail.com a minimum of 24 hours prior to your tattoo session if you will be bringing a guest.
2. No pets or children under the age of 14 years old.
BEFORE YOUR CONSULTATION:
1. Make sure you have your design ideas together and your references easy to access on your phone or printed out. In some cases your artist may want the digital file, so make sure if you are printing them out that you also have the digital file. (Unless its something that doesn’t exist in a digital format, like a note your grandmother wrote by hand.)
2. If you are open to getting tattooed the same day of your consultation please notify your artist as they may move your appointment to accommodate for that. (This will only be possible if the design is simple enough)
3. Please keep in mind that not everything may be able to fit into your design, it is typically suggested that you keep your design to 3 elements at most. (Example: Floral, with skulls, and geometry.) Deciding ahead of time what your main goals are for the piece can help you and your artist create a clear vision for you tattoo.
4. If your consultation is for a coverup, keep in mind that your artist is an expert and knows what is required in order to create a successful coverup, what can be done with a coverup really depends on what is being covered up. We ask that you are open and flexible with this process.
BEFORE YOUR TATTOO APPOINTMENT:
1. Drink water and bring water or something with electrolytes, like a Gatorade or Bodyarmor.
2. Eat a meal a minimum of 1 hour before your tattoo. Bring a snack with you.
3. Wear comfortable/loose clothing. So we can get to the area you need to be tattooed without undressing. Please note that your clothes may get ink on them during the process. Avoid white clothes, new clothes, fancy/expensive clothes. We do our best to keep ink from getting on your clothing, but it can happen on occasion.
4. Bring your ID: Driver's License, or Passport.
5. If you know where you are getting your tattoo, please shave the area ahead of time. If not, we will need to shave you when you get here. Preferably shave a day before, NOT the day of, as we apply alcohol to the area to sanitize it before putting on the stencil.
6. 5 days following up to your tattoo use lotion in the area you are getting tattooed, and be sure to gently to exfoliate in the shower. (Don’t exfoliate right before the tattoo, do not use lotion the day of your tattoo)
7. Do not consume large amounts of alcohol or drugs 24 hours before and 24 hours after your tattoo appointment. Also, please stay away from large amounts of caffeine or pain killers as these will thin your blood. *If you are under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs we will not be able to tattoo you - it is against the law.
8. Please shower before your appointment. And if you are getting an underarm tattoo, please wear deodorant.
10. Leave your day fairly open to accommodate for the extra time it takes to prepare for the tattoo, and to wrap up your session at the end. Please be mindful not to schedule anything directly after you tattoo.
9. Finally, make sure you have time after your tattoo to relax. People often feel tired after being tattooed and need some downtime.
Thanks so much, I look forward to seeing you!
Holly Huntty - Wild Child Tatto